A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Elijah is 12 and My Mom's BIG surprise!

My biggest son is now 12! It happened in November, but we were out of town. Elijah was born the day before my mother. I spoke to her that morning and she was sooo sad she couldn't see her birthday buddy. They haven't shared a birthday together since the day he was born 12 years ago.


My sister and I had a GREAT time surprising her. My father saw his 5th grandbaby, Noah, for the first time. :)



I love how you can hear my sister giggle through the video. Gosh I love her so much.





After supper we went to putt-putt golf. I stayed inside with my dad and the baby because it was so cold.


My Birthday boy!


Photobucket


Remy and Uncle Bobby.


Photobucket


We had a great week there and then we came home and helped Elijah buy something he has wanted for a while. He actually bought it with cake money, but we helped a bit. :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

That video was just the sweetest. It made me want to cry!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

12? Seriously? Wow!