A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mardi Gras 2011

We met Sherri and her family for Mardi Gras last minute this year.


Photobucket


Noah was a little taken with the treats. ;)


Photobucket


My little boys and I waiting for the parade!


Photobucket


I so love these two ladies! :) The young girl is Eli's cake making buddy.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Noah loved the parade and the fireworks. We all watched him in amazement. He never cried!


Photobucket


She may kill me for posting this...but she is so much fun! She is always dancing and laughing. I so enjoy her. Sherri is one of the best people to share fun with.


Photobucket


I love this baby.


Photobucket


this was our favorite float, the pirate float. Now where did they find the huge barbie mermaid?


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love how Noah is looking at me in this photo. :) Matthew says he is always looking at me. :) It is nice to be loved!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our gang:


Photobucket


Sherri's gang:


Photobucket


Noah and hims stash!


Photobucket


He thought it was great to have things thrown at him. Hee hee...

2 comments:

Sherri said...

!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna have to snag these pics. Thanks for linking me!!
No, I'm not upset at you for posting..that's what I get...haha. We did have so much fun. I'm glad we were all able to enjoy it together!!! We LOVE ya'll!!

Rhonda said...

How fun! We missed the parade this year here in our city. :0(