A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, February 13, 2012

I Think I Have This...

I am going to go out on a limb here and say I think we are on our way to a new normal here. *knock on some major wood*


I started a new schedule and so far it is the best one yet. (more on that later)


I adore Remy's journals.


Photobucket


Modern Africa with Elijah.


Photobucket


A story always becomes silly with Remy as the author.


Photobucket


I keep Noey busy with WHATEVER I have to keep him busy. "Look my hands are so messy mommy!"


Photobucket


Such good stamping fun.


Photobucket


Squishy sponges, again.


Photobucket


More playdoh and sticks with his straw beads.


Photobucket


Remy having fun with his Daddy's name.


Photobucket


Isn't it precious?


Photobucket


Elijah is really good at diagramming sentences now.


Photobucket


I wonder how long this schedule will work. *giggles with borderline madness*


No comments: