A Mom and a Family of Men!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh That Delightful Noey Boos

I love my little pretender. He makes me so happy. I love the things he does. :)


He always goes behind me and infront of me as I sweep. Look at him using his little dustpan.


Photobucket


If he sees me move something to sweep behind it he must move it, too.


Photobucket


Forgive my lack of trashcan. I always forget to buy one. I threw the one I had away before we moved to this home. My mother-in-law says my bag works just fine. My friend Nicole would disagree. Anyway, look at him dumping the little collection of dirt he swept up.


Photobucket


He loves his little table.


Photobucket


He also loves to pull the storage bin out and get into it. This day he took a blanket.


Photobucket


He then laid down and I hurried to get this photo.


Photobucket


Silly baby so pleased with himself.


Photobucket


Making music with his xylophone is a new fun thing he enjoys.


Photobucket


He gives us so much to enjoy, doesn't he?


No comments: