A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Vacation 2012 - Day 4

This was the day of vacation that I couldn't wait for! We were set to have a fun day at Dolphin Discovery in the Chankanaab National Park in Cozumel. I really could have spend two days in this park. It was so beautiful and full of neat educational moments for my children. It was one of the most magical days in my entire lifetime.
Matthew was up before us all. It is so hard to get up and going when you have a sweet snuggle baby like I do.
Photobucket

Mom was stopped by this big blue man. Noey was not OKAY with this bird man. He and I stayed very far away. ;)
Photobucket

Remy was thrilled to see these guys running around free around the park. Keeping him away from them was hard work. I mean, these are more than his average gecko or anole here at home.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Noey started exploring right away.
Photobucket

It was time for Nana (my mom) to swim with the manatees. :) She was like a little girl! I had always heard over and over how much she wanted to swim with them growing up as a little girl in Florida. It was amazing to see that dream come true for her. Here she is all ready to go!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I looked over to see her making out with this one manatee. Hee hee...he would keep coming up for her to kiss him. He was so gentle and sweet! Watching my mom was like watching my child. She was having the best time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dad and the kids had some fries while Matthew and I clicked away with our cameras.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After the manatee swim and a little shared snack the boys went exploring in the park before their special event. This place is so pretty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went for a swim in the pool there. It was crazy to me to be in that pool and look out at the ocean just as blue as the pool.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a small lunch.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My sweet oldest son.
Photobucket

Remy was in HEAVEN while playing on the rocks and discovering new creatures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Remy was insanely excited over this sea urchin.
Photobucket

He thought this little fish was so cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket

They played here for a long time.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The boys found this crab hiding out.
Photobucket

Remy watched the sea lion show with his pawpaw.
Photobucket

Soon it was time for the boys to SWIM WITH THE SEA LIONS!
Photobucket

They made their way out into the water.
Photobucket

Eli is all smiles!
Photobucket

I was beside myself with joy! I was so happy to see them have this experience. :)
Photobucket

Noey could not believe his big brothers were in that tank!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look at this FUN!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
TaDa!
Photobucket
I linked up the videos I took of the manatee swim and the sea lion swim. :) Enjoy.


It was time to head back. It went way too fast!
Photobucket

Remy played us some live music in our room as we dressed for supper.
Photobucket

We were greeted by an elephant and dinosaur when we came back to the room to sleep. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

BEST DAY EVER!
Photobucket


2 comments:

Karen said...

What an AMAZING day! I can't believe how much fun you crammed into one day. First of all, love the pictures of your Mom and the Manatees! What a great experience. Love the pictures of your boys and the dolphins too! And the video is wonderful. What a great memory for all of your family!

Gena at ichoosejoy.org said...

What an incredible experience! I love all the pictures!
--Gena at ichoosejoy.org