A Mom and a Family of Men!

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We have been enjoying our fall and our new homeschool group. We took a trip to Curry Farms and I was thrilled because I haven't found a place like this since we left Maryland.

My little pumpkin and I had a nice hayride.
Photobucket

It turned into an explore mommy moment. ;)
Photobucket

Corn maze!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It looks like we all made it out ok. Matthew and I were the last ones out due to Noey and his exploring.
Photobucket

Picking pumpkins.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Playing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Perfect day...


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such beautiful, happy pictures!