A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkin Carving 2012

Wanna know what I love? I LOVE that for a few years in a child's life everything is all new each year. Noey was so into those pumpkins. I was just eating up the eye-candy as I took these shots of Matthew and him working on his pumpkin.
Photobucket

The faces they made just tickled my heart!
Photobucket

That big hand and that little hand cutting away together.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The big reveal as to what is inside those big beautiful orange things we picked and then sat in the kitchen for a few weeks. Last year it freaked him out. He was not happy when we cut into that pumpkin. He had no memory of his earlier angst.
Photobucket

Showing him that a dino (RAWR) was to go on it was icing on the cake!
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Noey, smile for mama." I like this reaction even better. :)
Photobucket

"Pa, RAWR!"
Photobucket
Photobucket

The moment you put the candle in to illuminate that handy work and the baby decides he needs to blow it out! Sweet stuff, right there!
Photobucket

Bigger boys so capable and working all on their very own.
Photobucket

A Huckle break for Noey.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Enjoying my oldest and knowing I can count on my hand how many more pumpkin carvings we will have before he is of age.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Mommy, I am finished." My Remy is so grown and so amazing.
Photobucket

Seeing that table full of my men, MY MEN!
Photobucket

Smiling, because Eli is his father's son. A perfectionist. Also smiling, because he is his mother's son. He has big visions and always picks the most intricate thing he can find. He was the longest in his labor and never quite happy with it. Love him!
Photobucket

My favorite moment...running outside in the cold to enjoy those pumpkins. :)
Photobucket


1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Lovely pumpkins! I love the way your post told a lovely story. You do have great men. :)