A Mom and a Family of Men!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Splash Park ~ Going Home

Remy touched a pelican. I have proof!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Splashing with cousins.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remy also caught a pigeon, but I didn't catch the act on camera. He tried for the rest of the visit to show me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eventually Remy's pigeon catching attracted the other kids. Here he is teaching them on the finer points of pigeon catching...namely...DON'T SCARE THEM AWAY!
Photobucket

A big rig pulled in and my sister gave a little lesson on what her husband does. :)
Photobucket

My dear sister with my Noey.
Photobucket

Home to my mother's house to be snuggled my little girl cousins. He was their big baby doll.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments: