A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Gulfarium ~ Going Home

I loved visiting the Gulfarium with my boys. It was always a favorite trip when I was younger. Isn't that the fun of taking your kids home with you when you live away? Sharing the places and people, OH, and the foods you loved!?
My momm, sister, and I loaded the kids up and headed out EARLY. I am not an early morning person. I long to be one. I just can't cut it. If you are one, I tip my hat to you....if I had a hat. ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket

My favorite kiddos!
Photobucket

Sweet Eli.
Photobucket

I stinking love my mama! How cute is she?
Photobucket
Noey really was enthralled with the dolphins. I love his wispy hair in these photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These two little mermaids wanted a picture with the prince. He wasn't too into it.
Photobucket


Sleeping otters.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kayley watching the sharks swim.
Photobucket

Hands on tank!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My beautiful sister!!!
Photobucket

Loved this guy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Brave Eli.
Photobucket

Remy my curious nature boy.
Photobucket

Another show.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Observing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

:) An unexpected photo.
Photobucket

Swimming with the rays.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A baby.
Photobucket

Waiting on Eli. My cousin Sandi and her children came along with my grandparents.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Once again, I LOVE MY MAMA! Noey is pretty obsessed with her.
Photobucket

A break to play in the sand.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Remy went to see the penguins and snapped this one himself. :)
Photobucket

Loving up on my granparents. Meet my Ninny and my Pawpaw. They are my father's parents.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remy met a new friend.
Photobucket

It quickly turned romantic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then it was home to my mother's for a bath and supper. It was a great day, so full. We bought the boys hot doughnuts from Krispy Kreme and drove by another landmark from home. As you come over the bridge from Gulf Breeze into Pensacola you see Graffiti Bridge.
Photobucket


No comments: