A Mom and a Family of Men!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

King Cake and New School Books!

I always make the boys a king cake on the day of our Mardi Gras parade. Remy found the baby this year. :) Enjoy these photographs...we sure did. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have ordered for Elijah's 4th grade year already and we have already received two novels for his book reports and his new art book! I love the art book for this following year. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is nothing we look forward to more than box days with new books! :)

Remy would like to show off his handy work again. He will sit at his desk and take great pains to make his work look like the printed work on the page. And he loves for me to say that I can't tell the difference. Little stinker!

Photobucket

Elijah has been studying first aid and he gets all woozy over the broken bones and swelling. He tells me we need to hurry it up or stop! He reminds me of myself!

Photobucket

We have around 4 more weeks of 3rd grade to finish up and I can't wait for those new books!

5 comments:

Motherbird said...

Oh my, that picture of Remy finding the baby had me laughing out loud! :-)

chandra said...

Oh those pictures are so cute!!! I love his expresions!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Adorable pictures! Remy finding the baby is hilarious. Isn't it great to see a kid so excited over school books?!?!

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Adorable pictures! Remy finding the baby is hilarious. Isn't it great to see a kid so excited over school books?!?!

Rhonda said...

Remy makes some of the cutest faces that always make me smile. So glad to see that Eli got some of his books in. YAY! Remy's cursive writing is just awesome!