A Mom and a Family of Men!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 2 of Vacation


Day Two started with Remy's favorite...the safari at Animal Kingdom. :)


Photobucket


Look how close we were to the Sophie's (Giraffes)!!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My mom was in love with the gorillas.


Photobucket


Breakfast with Donald.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Daddy and baby Noah at the Lion King show.


Photobucket


Remy was pulled from the audience and was so freaked to be in front of all those people. He looks like he is going to cry! Poor guy! He stayed out there though and has a story to tell. I will say, he was very wary of being singled out the rest of the trip.





The bird show is always the best. :) My shy Remy DID go up after the show to talk to this guy for about 10 minutes. He wasn't the least bit shy to be one on one with an animal guy. ;)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Paw Paw and Noah!


Photobucket


Photobucket


When we brought Noah back for his nap we found the housekeeping had set his Betsy giraffe up to watch the tube. Hee hee...


Photobucket


At our resort there was always bunnies...Remy was sure he would catch one.


Photobucket


The aquariums at the Nemo ride was so fun for Noah. He was enchanted.


Photobucket


My silly big boys.


Photobucket


Remy's favorite dessert the whole trip. :) A chocolate mousse. Pretty nifty, eh?


Photobucket


I can't believe so much time has passed from the 2nd when we were there to now. I miss my vacation! Wah!

2 comments:

Retro said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!
I can't wait until our family can make it down there one day!

Rhonda said...

I am loving taking this trip down Disney lane with y'all. Just awesome!